Marketing and Social Media Copywriter
Layla Grayce, an established online retailer of home decor, is looking for a full-time Copywriter with in-depth understanding of social media and marketing who can develop, execute, evangelize and maintain marketing content and promotions for two web stores. Working in Roswell, GA in a fast-paced environment, candidates must be self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
Send resume and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Develop social strategies that result in increased traffic to the company websites
- Develop marketing copy and effective subject lines for email marketing campaigns, effectively increasing click through and conversion rates
- Collaborate with PR team on copy for PR efforts
- Responsible for capturing corporate culture through meticulous attention to detail in taking live photography and stock photography selection for upload to social sites
- Manage copy for product campaigns
- Develop site content strategies
- Responsible for planning and managing social media marketing content and promotional calendar
- Review new social media platforms and keep the company at the forefront
- Lead ongoing development of existing digital communication channels (Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Polyvore, Periscope)
- Create strategies and programs to encourage consumers and influencers to engage with and deepen their relationship with brands
- Measure and report performance of all social marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- BFA or equivalent. 4+ years of experience in social media for business preferably in a design or retail-related field
- Candidate should demonstrate a keen ability to visually capture compelling photos for media upload to social sites
- Strong portfolio marketing/communications work. Ecommerce experience a plus
- Must possess quick wit and creative personality
- Demonstrated experience in proven capabilities in all social channels such as Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, Polyvore, Periscope, with demonstrated results.
- Extremely strong copywriting skills. Must work well with little supervision to execute the overall vision and desired brand voice
- Ability to develop strong, professional, results oriented marketing copy for email campaigns that accurately reflect the branding and messaging
- Experience contributing to strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development and directing as well as hands on implementation of creative execution
- Ability to think creatively against deadlines with acute attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Google Analytics, tracking and reporting with ability to access data and develop results oriented strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities, including time and resource management
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build cooperative, effective relationships
DATA ENTRY ASSOCIATE FOR ECOMMERCE RETAILER
Layla Grayce, a well-established, growing online home furnishings boutique is seeking an experienced on-site Purchasing Associate. Eligible candidates will become an integral part of a close team of individuals committed to providing premium customer service and developing cohesive relationships with a wide variety of vendors and service providers. Job requires the utmost attention to detail, professionalism and courtesy.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform high volume data entry and data processing with a focus on accuracy and speed.
- Monitoring pricing.
- Purchase order follow-up and keeping customers apprised of deliveries.
- Maintain, sort and file receiving documents.
- Collect, analyze and summarizing purchase trends and report to management.
- Communicate with other internal departments, vendors and service providers.
Previous work experience in retail environment and/or purchase ordering with high volume of rotational and/or seasonal product. High school diploma required; 2 or 4 year college degree preferred. Well versed in standard purchase ordering procedures. Proficiency in QuickBooks. Intermediate to Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office functions, with specific emphasis in Excel, Outlook, and internet navigation.
- proficient, detailed and precise data entry
- fluency in English: able to articulate both verbally and in writing
- excellent communication, composition, and spelling skills
- efficient time management skills
- professional phone etiquette and exude confidence and warmth
- organized team player, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- ability to use considerable judgment and to work independently with high accuracy
- comfortable with learning new applications or systems
This is an hourly full-time position, open for immediate start. Layla Grayce operates 5-7 days a week depending on season and promotional activity, with extended hours during high volume sales periods. Standard 5 day week period office hours are from 8am-5pm.
Health Care Program available for full time associates and employee discount.
- Location: Roswell, GA
- Compensation $14-16 per hour